Thursday 25 April 2013

Stagnant.



I realise that I haven't written a proper post in a while, although that isn't for lack of trying. Every evening this month I have sat at my laptop and found myself at a loss about what to write. As with many, if not every long-term illness, depression has a tendency to fluctuate in its intensity, whether it be hourly, daily, weekly or even monthly. And I have found myself in a dip; a dip which has caused me to experience a mental block, perhaps even "writer's block". The painful thing is, the writing is something that keeps me alive; it is an outlet for indescribably strong emotions and without it I am struggling more and more. So instead, I have done some vlogging on youtube- although my speech is less succinct that my writing, it is an outlet which, at the moment, is completely necessary. So linked to this post is my 'introduction tag' video, and from there my other videos should be accessible. As ever, I'm sorry if you're struggling- it's really horrible and if there is anything I can do to help, do just send me a message. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment